NNEW Port Harcourt

So yesterday, I was again reminded of the importance of being "visible" on social media... And that's why you're seeing this post from me. I will do my best to keep up!
Truth is, the daily routines of life - business/work, family, religious activities, amongst other duties - can just be so overwhelming, that you can't seem to find any spare time on your hands to do what you really need to be doing.
So, on days like this, when all goes as planned, one gets a sense of fulfilment that all planned tasks were successfully achieved in spite of the odds.
I was particularly impressed at the prompt and friendly service I got from a Govt department that I visited today... Everyone's going Electronic!
.. And I had a yet another very productive meeting with my Wonderful NNEW Port Harcourt Exco Members.. nothing beats #teamspirit , dedication and selfless service! You all rock Toyin Odobo Hetty Okoya Kemi Levi Njideka Theresa Nwana Ebisi Nma Iheme. Together we achieve greatness!!!
#womanpower #nnewphc

Popular posts from this blog

Focused Group Session

Start Planning 2019 Business Goals